*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Car FM Transmitter Aux Bluetooth Cell Phone Hands free Car Smartphone Kit USB Charger MP3 Player
"excellent quality, easy matching, easy matching, FREEHANDS excellent courts court cue and back, up and down"
"This transmitter works perfectly with many cars, a very good purchase."
Out Power:5V / 3.1A (Smart IC), 5V / 1AModel
Name: Car MP3 player Special
Features: Built-in dual USB 5V / 4.1A output
Material Type: ABSItem Weight: 132g Voltage: 12VItem
Size:3.8*4.6*7.8cm / 1.5*1.8*3.1" (L*W*H) Display Color: Blue
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 (support A2DP/SBC/AAC/HSP/AVRCP)
Files Supported: MP3/WMA/APE/FLAV/WAVFM
Frequency Range: 87.5-108.0MHz
Working Voltage: DC 12V-24V
Port: 2*USB 2.0; 1*TF card input, up to 32GB max
Feature 1: Support Bluetooth hands-free phone calling
Feature 2: Bluetooth car adapter aux
Feature 3: Car Mp3 player
Feature 4: fm transmitter bluetooth car
1. It is a normal phenomenon that FM product will have some noise because of the interference of the local radio signal.Find a vacant or non-interfered frequency and sync Onever device to that frequency for minimized static noise.
2. To achieve best audio quality,please set the volume on your phone or the device to maximum and then adjust the volume for your car stereo;you are not suggested to adjust volume of your car speaker to maximum (this will bring lot noise).
3. Suggest that RAM less than 32GB. larger than 32GB which may cause the abnormal reading.
4. Our products support the use of 12-24V normal battery in the car/truck,we recommend that you do not use the product in car/truck that modified the battery.This may cause burned because of instantaneous high current.
5. To protect this device,we recommend to remove it from cigarette outlet after use,to avoid instant high start voltage damage the device.
6. If you want to charge the phone and listen to the car radio at the same time, please note that your radio frequency and our device's frequency do not get too close.